Sugar cravings can feel SO uncontrollable right? For many of us, sugar can be a very addictive substance which leaves us feeling powerless in the face of intense cravings.
I’ve been working with a client for the past few months who has had intense sugar cravings: biscuits, chocolates and sugary drinks have been her go-to. Not only was this creating even more hunger for her, but she was also eating alot of her emotions at work and just could not get to grips with what was going on in her body and brain.
In this episode you’ll hear about:
– what happens in the body and brain when we eat sugar
– how sugar creates over desire and over hunger, and how these responses are part of our survival mechanism
– how eating our emotions is a very normal response to wanting to feel better
– the conditioned responses that are created over time
– and, finally the one tool to use today to start to decondition your desire and reduce your sugar cravings
I’d love to hear your thoughts! Get in touch with me on any of the links below.
Book your free mini session
Before we work together, I offer a FREE consultation. This is simply a 30-45 minute conversation to talk about what’s possible for your life, what’s holding you back, and how I might be able to help you achieve the results you desire most.
It’s free because I want to give you the opportunity to experience what it would be like to work with me as your coach and determine whether we’re a good fit for each other.